[TriEmbed] anybody want to give a talk at TriLUG? & RPI 3 availability

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Tue Mar 15 13:13:38 CDT 2016

I knew I forgot something last night.

Triangle Embedded Interest People:

   Please read Jeremy's note below. If you're interested in banding
together, coordinate with Jeremy.

Jeremy: Sorry if I implied I might be able participate. I can't.

I did ping around and determine that nobody except one person on the
list has a Raspberry Pi 3 in hand. But I got an MCM Electronics catalog
yesterday and they're advertising them for $35. I just checked their web
site and this item is listed as "in stock".

Regards,
Pete