[TriEmbed] SMT Power Posts

Brian triembed at undecidedgames.net
Thu Mar 10 14:18:47 CST 2016

On 03/10/2016 02:33 PM, Adam Haile via TriEmbed wrote:
> Anyone know of anything similar to the below, but not $3 each?
> Needs to be surface mount and able to receive an M3 screw.

I know "change your design" is never a good answer, but parts would
probably be cheaper if you had a hole instead of an SMT pad.

I also doubt you'll find anything much cheaper than $3 in small volumes.
  You're looking at a nontrivial amount of machining to produce these
things.

Good luck, though!  What's the application?
-B