[TriEmbed] APA102 unsoldering

dan dan at maniacallabs.com
Wed Jun 22 09:51:58 CDT 2016

Chipquik and flux are my go-to for replacing those kind of LEDs, but i
usually regard the removed ones as trash for exactly the reasons you
mentioned. I'm trying to think of an alternative method to remove them
that, ignoring the LEDs, wouldn't wreck the pads. Hot air might be the best
bet, provided it doesn't mess up any nearby LEDs. A little bit of flux
would probably help.

-Sent from my phone