[TriEmbed] I need a circuit that can do this.....

Chip McClelland chip at mcclellands.org
Tue Jun 21 20:59:46 CDT 2016

Shane,

Wow, I did not know this was an option.  The only problem is that I believe the only interrupt pins that can wake the Arduino from sleep are the D2 and D3 pins and this requires Analog pins.  Please correct me if I am missing something.

I can see this being useful in other applications it even supports hysteresis.

Thanks,

Chip