[TriEmbed] Eagle noise elimination

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Jun 15 12:20:03 CDT 2016

I've inadvertently turned on some extra detail in the schematic editor
that would be very useful in some cases, but is noise at the moment. Can
somebody show me how to turn off this signal info (e.g. "pas 0", the
circles around connection points, etc) as shown in the graphic below?
I've been through the menus and can't get a clue about how to turn this off.

This is a 3.5kB graphic and I'm both embedding and attaching it 'cause
some folk's email browsers don't properly render one version or the
other, while staying way below the 100k message limit.