[TriEmbed] Silicone wire

Grawburg grawburg at myglnc.com
Mon Jun 6 12:39:25 CDT 2016

I'm bringing three packages of 18 gauge silicone covered hookup wire tonight (from Oznium.com).
150 ft of blue, 150 ft of red, 75 feet of black. I paid .32/ft for it and will sell it for $.20/foot.
Glen and Pete have already asked for some. I'd like to sell or trade or all of it tonight. Heck, I'll
even let you owe me for it. Anyone with a RPi 3 that wants to trade gets 1st shot after Glen and Pete.

Brian Grawburg

--
[This was sent from a PC running Debian 7, 64-bit Linux. No Microsoft products were used.]