[TriEmbed] Security Camera

Robert Gasiorowski rgresume at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 09:43:54 CDT 2016

Why does it have to be Pi camera? Why not just simple WiFi enabled one?
Like one in the link:
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Zmodo-720p-HD-Mini-Wi-Fi-Camera-with-Smartphone-Remote-Viewing-2-Way-Audio-and-Smart-Motion-Alerts-ZM-SH75D001-WA/206536343?cm_mmc=SEM|THD|google|&mid=syLEaclUP|dc_mtid_8903o6225187_pcrid_89371461854_pkw__pmt__product_206536343_slid_&gclid=CjwKEAjwq8y8BRCstYTm8qeT9mwSJACZGjUk-NlhnmAnKwhawwG4xZloTc5CnrpbK9ONfHy67nSz4hoCVpDw_wcB