[TriEmbed] you read it here first: ARM being bought by Japanese Bank

Mahesh Balasubramaniam maheshba2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 01:45:45 CDT 2016

Nice discussions, there are grains of truth in each of these discussions -
also the Intel's perspectives.

Still some local firm here has missed a significant opportunity of 1)
owning the intellectual property(lP license and royalty) on
optimized(power, hardware security features) wide range architectures that
will effectively drive IOT and 2) taking it to the next level.

Good for that bank!, it has gained something significant.