[TriEmbed] Bluetooth USB dongle?

Alex Davis alexd at matrixwide.com
Tue Jul 12 07:58:13 CDT 2016

> On Jul 11, 2016, at 4:19 PM, Mike Lisanke <mikelisanke at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Alex,
>
> almost everyone has a smart phone with ble; any reason there's not an app for that? :-p

Mike,

one of these days I ought to force myself to look into smartphone apps. I think the Light Blue Bean BLE kit comes with good tutorials on how to build smartphone apps which work with BLE/Bluetooth. Anyone have one they aren’t using who might like to trade for something else? I have extra: C.H.I.P. and Spark Core.

As promised during the demo, my source code is up at: https://github.com/quarterturn/apa102-led-sign <https://github.com/quarterturn/apa102-led-sign>

Alex