[TriEmbed] i2c Range Extender Project Documentation

Chip McClelland chip at mcclellands.org
Sat Jan 30 15:58:00 CST 2016

Mike,

My curiosity got the best of me so I clicked on your huckster link.  I have to admit I was prepared for the worst but, you are right, it is an interesting site.  As a professional huckster ( I am in sales after all) I guess I should not have been so nervous.

Anyway, appreciate any comments or suggestions on the write up.

Chip