[TriEmbed] i2c Range Extender Project Documentation

Chip McClelland chip at mcclellands.org
Sat Jan 30 10:48:42 CST 2016

All,

I am finally getting around to documenting the i2c range extender project I talked about a few meetings back.  It takes a few days for the Huckster.io folks to review and approve projects for documentation.  If anyone would be willing to take a look and provide me with feedback, I would appreciate it.

I am still proof reading so, please excuse any typos - want to make sure I am explaining the concepts correctly.

Link: https://www.hackster.io/chipmc/extend-the-reach-of-your-i2c-sensors-simply-and-inexpesively-ea6b53 <https://www.hackster.io/chipmc/extend-the-reach-of-your-i2c-sensors-simply-and-inexpesively-ea6b53>

Thanks,

Chip