[TriEmbed] old versions of Eagle?

Robert Gasiorowski rgresume at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 10:32:34 CST 2016

And just to put things into perspective, Eagle was my first PCB CAD tool,
so I got really used to it and have invested a lot of time in libraries. It
just doesn't make sense for me to switch right now.
Similarly, long time ago, my primary tools were Illustrator and
QuarkXPress. At some point, I had to start working with other tools, like
FreeHand, PageMaker, InDesign, and SketchUp. Learning each of them was
pain, not because they were/are difficult, but because I was so used to
working with other tools.
And just like with Eagle and KiCad, there were discussions about which is
better, Illustrator or FreeHand, QuarkXPress or PageMaker/InDesign. Some
are better products, some are better programs, I think everyone should try
all available tools (for at least few days/projects) and decide which one
fits their needs.
I did try KiCad (and not only) in the past and I didn't like it, but it
doesn't mean I will not try again in the future.