[TriEmbed] Free Embedded Systems Course - Starting Jan 20 1015

Craig Cook cncook001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 21:23:49 CST 2016

The embedded systems online course that I did last year is starting again soon.

https://www.edx.org/course/embedded-systems-shape-world-utaustinx-ut-6-03x

This is a free course and you learn a lot.  The textbook is online.  The hardware cost me around $50.  You may already have some of the common parts at home.

This years course will include a module on bluetooth low energy.

I did a presentation last year to the Tri-embed group that was recorded and posted to the archives.  I also did an interview on the embeded.fm podcast.

Overall this is a great university class.

I'm happy to answer any questions about it.

Thanks

Craig