[TriEmbed] wireless device

Michael Wayne michael.wayne at georgewaynellc.com
Fri Jan 1 21:56:58 CST 2016

Hi Martin,

In which grade/age group are your students?

My company is completing a pre-full production manufacturing run of URI
addressable/discoverable, sleepy,  802.15.4 mesh shields for Arduino that
consume much less power than WiFi.   We'd be stoked to do a workshop with
your students...if that's of value.

-Michael Wayne