[TriEmbed] Raspberry Pi 3: now with WiFi, Bluetooth, and BLE

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 29 15:39:25 CST 2016

>From Odroid site:
* ARM 64bit is a very new platform and some system specific Linux softwares are not working stably at this moment.
   So there might be the compatibility issues frequently and we may need longer time to fix the issues.
* Ubuntu 16.04 LTS is also on the alpha stage and it causes the instability and incompatibility problems.
I have to imagine that the 64bit platform will be unstable for a little while possibly as much as 6 months. Probably need usage to go up to get all the little bugs worked out, and then their are the performance issues that will improve as well.
I for one will be sitting back and watching this unfold, but then I just got my first RPI 2, so I have to justify to myself that I didn't make a mistake `,~)
All in all this is great news, I do wish they would have pushed the memory to 4Gb on Odroid and 2 Gb on RPI 3.
John Vaughters