[TriEmbed] Raspberry Pi 3: now with WiFi, Bluetooth, and BLE

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sat Feb 27 16:31:34 CST 2016

Oops, I didn't stop to think somebody might think these things are for
sale. It means they're preparing something: time frame completely unknown.

I happened to find it on Slashdot. Pure accident. These are public FCC
records. These imply they're some way through the regulatory process,
moving in the direction of preparing for manufacturing. There's no sign
of this on the raspberrypi.org site. At some point there will be some
kind of an announcement there.