[TriEmbed] Embedded Software Engineering 101

Christopher Svec christophersvec at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 13:01:03 CST 2016

Hi all,
Last year I discussed a course I was creating for learning embedded software/systems at one of the TriEmbed meetups.
I just launched it as a blog series called "Embedded Software Engineering 101" here: http://embedded.fm/blog/2016/2/16/embedded-software-engineering-101-introduction
 And in case my way of explaining embedded systems doesn't work for you, Andrei Chichak is starting his own learning embedded series on that same blog: http://embedded.fm/blog/2016/2/16/embedded-wednesdays-and-in-the-beginning-there-was-blinkies
We're both posting our series on the same blog as a companion to the Embedded.fm podcast (http://embedded.fm/). We're coming at the same topic from different angles and with different backgrounds, so hopefully something will resonate with you.
I'd love to hear any feedback, thanks!
-svec