[TriEmbed] example of the crud that doesn't get through to us

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sun Feb 21 19:01:07 CST 2016

This one was amusing.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[TriEmbed] Please moderate: "One Vendor's Take on Realiziation
of IoT Architecture"
Date: 	Mon, 22 Feb 2016 00:40:58 +0000
From: 	WordPress <wordpress at triembed.org>

A new comment on the post "One Vendor's Take on Realiziation of IoT Architecture" is waiting for your approval
http://triembed.org/blog/?p=342

Author: Hoala (IP: 221.178.182.103, 221.178.182.103)
Email: ln9y84zizit at hotmail.com
Comment:
I am having the same prelobm, too! I lost my best rooster the other night to raccoons because the chickens
  don't want to roost in the coop. The walls are covered and every time I go out even to water them,
  I end up with some on me. They are all over everything in the coop, including my egg baskets.
  I have 12 hens and only 5 of them are laying now.  I feel scroungy and so do my girls. So, DS
  will clear it up? Anyone know how much to use?