[TriEmbed] In need of old monitor

Grawburg grawburg at myglnc.com
Wed Feb 3 07:20:24 CST 2016

Adam, I use the same monitors for my Raspberry Pi classes and found several at the Trade-It (I presume there's one in the Triangle) for $10 each.

Brian G.

Anyone have lying around a small (sub 15"), non-widescreen (4:3 aspect ration) monitor that I could borrow/buy/have? Preferably an LCD... VGA or HDMI input is fine. I need something portable-ish to take to the VA Maker Faire in March and finding a non-widescreen monitor is proving hard...

[This was sent from a PC running Debian 7, 64-bit Linux. No Microsoft products were used.]