[TriEmbed] cheap but feature-rich handheld DMM slides @ September 12 meeting

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Aug 26 18:56:32 CDT 2016

I had intended to show a Dash with alternative firmware, but blowing the
board up the day before the meeting messed that up. So in my mind it was
a fiasco. Copying that one image and attempting to equivalence "Node JS"
and "NodeMCU" didn't help things.  I still think if the assertion that a
rev 1 Dash button has identical guts to an EMW3162 it should be possible
to put NodeMCU on it, but I haven't spent any more time on this to see
if somebody has already done that. The truth is this was a tangent and
I'm trying to pop my stack.

-Pete