[TriEmbed] resistor decade board with unbeatable bang for the buck

The MacDougals paulmacd at acm.org
Fri Aug 5 07:51:27 CDT 2016

https://www.amazon.com/Electronics-Salon-5x-1R-9999999R-Programmable/dp/B01CZLS54O/ref=pd_sim_sbs_328_6?ie=UTF8 <https://www.amazon.com/Electronics-Salon-5x-1R-9999999R-Programmable/dp/B01CZLS54O/ref=pd_sim_sbs_328_6?ie=UTF8&dpID=61NW2TjHyPL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR83%2C160_&psc=1&refRID=AD14V5FJQW5AQG6Q1MWR> &dpID=61NW2TjHyPL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR83%2C160_&psc=1&refRID=AD14V5FJQW5AQG6Q1MWR

Same thing at 5 for $35 è $7 each

---> Paul