[TriEmbed] what's up for August?

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Aug 1 11:44:24 CDT 2016

I'll show Dash Button setup and a few different ways to detect a button
press and associating an action with a press. No promises about showing
how to install custom firmware into a rev 1, but it's a maybe. Shane
Trent may be able to add a few words or more about his AWS IoT Button.
Mike Monaghan will be out of town, but passed along a few how-tos I'll
go over. My rev 2 buttons are now subscribed (setting them up at
Splatspace). The goal is to make this short and allow for plenty of
yacking and/or other short presentations.

-Pet