[TriEmbed] Fwd: The Inaugural Community Chain Reaction! May 15th

Glen Smith mrglenasmith at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 10:15:22 CDT 2016

The Forge Downtown is creating a community event and we are hoping to get
some adult teams that can really inspire people with some more complex
mechanisms - either mechanical or electronic. Raspberry Pi, and/or Arduino
controlled contraptions are encouraged! Check out the release below and
please consider signing up.

Glen