[TriEmbed] Inexpensive 120V (15A) to 240V (7.5A) transformer?

Shane Trent shanedtrent at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 17:11:49 CDT 2016

Robert,

I am leaning toward a Hammond 170J. This is a 2000VA model that appears to
have 3 leads. I can set the input power limit on the inverter/charger to
specify a maximum load on the 230V output side. Any concerns or
recommendations for an output current limit?

http://www.alliedelec.com/hammond-manufacturing-transformers-170j/70180833/
http://www.alliedelec.com/images/products/datasheets/bm/HAMMOND_MFG/70180829.pdf

Shane