[TriEmbed] Nucleo boards for MBED and FreeRTOS

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at anibit.com
Tue Apr 12 11:32:35 CDT 2016

I havnt looked at the generic M3 guide, but I would expect almost all of it to apply to the  M7. Imho, the upgrade is worth the $10, unless you really dont need the extra speed, space, and hardware floating point (the m7 has double precision fp hardware, whereas the ST m4f's used on their protoboards have single precision fp hardware). ST's M7s also have L-1 cache, which is lacking in the earlier models, so the performance boost is more than just clock speed.