[TriEmbed] 2017 SoutheastCon hardware/robot rules

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:01:04 CDT 2016

if you are interested in seeing the first official release of the
SoutheastCon 2017 hardware/robot competition, to be held near Charlotte
next year, you can see it here:

http://sites.ieee.org/southeastcon2017/student-program/

That is the version that was submitted to the students last weekend (April
3rd), but I am still working to refine some of the missing pieces.  The
goal is to get out a new version both in early May and June, and a final
version in August.

Any input, comments, advice are welcome - please email me privately to
avoid spamming the two lists included here.

Thank you,
Rodney