[TriEmbed] anybody want to give a talk at TriLUG? & RPI 3 availability

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 22:44:51 CDT 2016

Brian,

Your Pi Zero-powered quadcopter sounds awesome!

Would you be available to talk about RPi July 14th 7pm? We are looking for
3 to 5 people to share their RPi projects for our July meeting. Then
hopefully we will also have an installfest at SplatSpace the following
weekend.

Jeremy
TriLUG PR

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 5:31 PM, Brian via TriEmbed <triembed at triembed.org>
wrote:

> I know this is an outdated thread, but as a member of TriLUG, TriEmbed,
> and TAR, I'd be very happy to give a short presentation some time once my
> Pi Zero-powered quadcopter is off the ground (er...heh heh heh).
>
> -B

Jeremy Davis
@jeremydavis0_0
www.linkedin.com/in/jeremydavisprofile/