[TriEmbed] FreeRTOS Tutorial Book hardware-specific editions

Alex Davis alexd at matrixwide.com
Thu Apr 7 12:28:16 CDT 2016

I heard from Richard Barry. He said "The examples in the book use a
single LED only - they deliberately try to avoid too much board level
dependency".

So it sounds to me like I should just get the Generic Cortex-M3 Edition
and use the MSP432. Anyone else have an interest in freeRTOS on MSP432?
Many of us have the board now.

--
"The theater of noise is proof of our potential."

You won't find me on Facebook.

Links:

  1. http://triembed.org/