[TriEmbed] FreeRTOS Tutorial Book hardware-specific editions

Christopher Svec christophersvec at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 15:44:29 CDT 2016

I've got an old version of that book: "FreeRTOS Tutorial Book, LPC17xx Edition" from 2011, so it might be different now, but it has no low level details like hardware registers. It only talks about how you would use the FreeRTOS API to start & prioritize a task, not what that task might do.
FreeRTOS provides a "partest.c" demo for some platforms that blinks LEDs: http://www.freertos.org/a00102.html

There might be one for the flavor of NXP LPC chip you're using (for the toolchain you're using).