[TriEmbed] Raspi, Python and PWM

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 20:21:51 CDT 2015

I use servo blaster for generating pwms on the Raspberry pi.

It sets up a linked list dma structure to automatically generate pwm
signals with no cpu intervention and can control over 20 servos with easy
control from python, C and via the command line.

There is a kernel driver and user daemon. I prefer the daemon as it is not
kernel version dependent.