[TriEmbed] LED resistor/Ohm's law calculator

Grawburg grawburg at myglnc.com
Mon Oct 26 07:34:23 CDT 2015

Tried to change LED type, but couldn't.
This is a very neat tool, Jon

Brian

I wrote a little tool to compute current limiting resistor values for LED's in series.
For many on this list, this is a pretty basic calculation, but I get asked about this type of setup often enough, and thought it would be fun to write a tool that calculated the resistor needed. (It can also calculate the other components of the Ohm's law equation as well). I had started this one a long time ago, and the recent Triembed Ohm's law talk, among other things, inspired me to finish it and finally put it up.