[TriEmbed] Fwd: YourDuino.Com - MakerSpace Tour - SouthEast USA

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 22:25:57 CDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: terry at yourduino.com <terry at yourduino.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 9:46 PM
Subject: YourDuino.Com - MakerSpace Tour - SouthEast USA
To: raubvogel at gmail.com

*YourDuino.com is On The Road Southbound!*

YourDuino.com is excited to be going on a road trip to the Southeastern
USA! We hope to cross paths with Makers and MakerSpaces along the way.  We
can show you or your group some of our Arduino-related products and kits,
or do a short workshop to Introduce Arduino and the things you can do with
it. We have a travelling display we can quickly set up with several working
examples of sensors and actuators.  If arranged in advance, we can do a ½
day or full day workshop introducing Arduino Hardware, a variety of Sensors
and Actuators, and Arduino Coding.

Starting  Oct. 25th, we will be traveling in our camper from Vermont, where
we are based, heading South through Pennsylvania, Virginia, Tennessee,
Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, the Carolinas, and then D.C. area,
and finally back home to Vermont before Thanksgiving.

YourDuino.com brings you the best quality Arduino-related parts and kits,
at the lowest prices. We are happy to work with you to create customized
kits to meet your group’s needs; we shipped over 1500 kits to schools and
universities recently. Our kits are made in Vermont, USA in our barn
workshop.  We offer quantity and educational discounts. We would welcome
the opportunity to stop by your Makerspace or School/University and show
you our Arduino related parts and kits.

Our brochure outlining who we are and what we do is available HERE
<http://yourduino.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=fB0ACx0CAUkHUgJQAw>.

 Please let us know if you or your group would like to meet with us on our
road trip South!

Best Regards,
Terry King and Mary Alice Osborne
terry at yourduino.com