[TriEmbed] [TAR] Re: Registration of drone use in the near future?

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 13:38:09 CDT 2015

Project Sentry Gun
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Project Sentry GunHow to build and program your own fully autonomous sentry gun. Open-source code and schematics. |
|  |
| View on projectsentrygun.ru... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Pete,
The engineering to track objects is already done for you. Check out this sentry gun project. All the hardware and software is done, all it takes is money. I saw a guy on youtube hook up a water gun to a sentry set up to spray squirrels off a bird feeder. The software is amazing. On the dark side, a guy in Russia actually mounted a real gun. I know some paint gunners that use this for their competitions.
Check it out, ou may get a kick out if it. And the Squirrel example should be on youtube and was very instructional as it was a college project.
Have fun and be safe.
John Vaughters