[TriEmbed] [TAR] Re: Registration of drone use in the near future?

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 11:55:28 CDT 2015

yup, that pretty muh describes most of the problems I see too. I thought about his a little more and I decided to take a new approach to the solution.
Small Vehicle Tracking (SVT) around all airports. How does it work, I have no idea, but it just seems with today's technology we should be able to make a solution. I jokingly stated that we create Attack Drones with Vaporizing lasers, and I still promote the idea in fantasy land, but in reality we could have drones that nuetralize other drones and I think it would be a great excercise for us to come up with some ideas. If people started losing their drones, would they really want to keep doing what they are doing? This idea is better than the GPS fencing idea, because GPS fencing does not work for homemade devices.
Here is my first idea. Load small net projectiles and throw them into the blades of offending drones. If we truly are dealing with novices, this would work quite easily. The downside would be raining drones on populace below.
Any other ideas? Maybe some capture and deliver scheme?
John Vaughters