[TriEmbed] LED Order - Adam Haile

Adam Haile email at adamhaile.net
Thu Oct 15 11:49:02 CDT 2015

Sorry for the TriEmbed spam... but cannot get consistent communication with
Kevin Schilf over our normal email addresses for some reason.
Kevin, please call me the second you see this so we can get payment worked
out. I MUST submit the order tonight to meet some deadlines. If I do not
have payment by 6pm, your LEDs will be dropped from the order. Sorry to be
a pain, but I've run out of time. DO NOT email me. Call me: 803-619-9220

If I don't hear from Kevin and someone else wants a roll of DW5050W72T-APA102
(5m APA102, 72/m, 5V, IP67 waterproof)... it's $93.03. Send me your phone
number and I will call you after the 6pm deadline. Keeping it on the order
would be much easier than modifying the invoice and quote with the
manufacturer.