[TriEmbed] Eagle 7.4 autorouter & file handling flakey?

Robert Gasiorowski rgresume at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 14:20:33 CDT 2015

I have a totally different experience.
I use Eagle on Mac and I am very happy with version 7, no more problems
that I had in v6 and below.
There are still couple of minor issues, but nothing that would steer me
away from Eagle.

As for auto-router, I never use it, it's pretty much useless.
The "proper" way to use auto-router is to 1) manually run tracks that are
important, 2) run auto, 3) rip up things that look bad, 4) manually correct
tracks, 5) repeat from step 2), 6) finish with manual tweaks.

Rob.