[TriEmbed] Local source for hardware?

Kevin Williams kevinkkdi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 18:29:10 CST 2015

I found that Ace Hardware stores carry a lot of the smaller metric sizes.
They have shelf units with drawers full of various ones.  I even found some
washers that can perform the same function as the threaded heat sink used
on 3D printer hot ends.  Every one I have gone into in NC. SC, TN, PA and
NJ have had them.

I have given up on the selections at HD and Lowes.

Even spent an hour or two one day just looking at all of the images on the
front of the drawers and on the lift up flap to access the drawer
contents.  Sort of put it into my memory by saying "What could I use this
for?".

If I need it now I go to Ace otherwise I order it.