[TriEmbed] Local source for hardware?

Glen Smith mrglenasmith at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 14:44:05 CST 2015

This is one that I can help with!

A few places.

Wilder nut and bolt:
http://superpages.com/bp/Raleigh-NC/Wilders-Inc-L0101798294.htm  pretty
self explanatory, Just inside the beltline near 401 on the North side.
2406 Alwin Ct
Raleigh, NC 27604

Fastenal, they have several stores in the RTP area, including one in
Morrisville, though I have never been to this location, I use the one on
401 near 440 on the South side. Proud of their products, but they have a
good selection.
424 Airport Boulevard Suite 200 Morrisville, NC USA 27560

Graingers, also proud of their stuff, but they can order in most anything
fairly quickly. 4820 Signett Dr., Raleigh, NC 27616-2824 (919) 790-0888

Less useful for Metric stuff, but handy if you need a large number of more
typical hardware is Tractor Supply Company (TSC), and Agri Supply in Garner
who sell nuts and bolts by the pound.

Glen