[TriEmbed] ok, this works with Gmail Re: Raspberry Pi and eMail

Pete Soper aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 21:21:33 CST 2015

This was sent from my Odroid C1 using Gmail's smtp server and a temporary account. I went back and set up the other scheme Brian pointed to and it works perfectly for me with Gmail. This is the URL Brian sent earlier:

    http://iqjar.com/jar/sending-emails-from-the-raspberry-pi/

What is totally cool is that I can send mail like I did in the old days on
Unix. This msg was sent with the following shell command:

mail <msg.txt -s "ok, this works with Gmail Re: [TriEmbed] Raspberry Pi and eMail" triembed at triembed.org

There isn't much complexity to Bourne shell. :-)