[TriEmbed] Raspberry Pi and eMail

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 14:21:14 CST 2015

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 3:05 PM, Grawburg via TriEmbed
<triembed at triembed.org> wrote:
> There was an article in Nuts & Volts at least a year ago about connecting a temp sensor to a Pi and e-mailing the results.
> Of course, I can't find my PDF download and only have part of the Python script.  I'm going to keep looking, however.
> I used the code and it worked fine.
>
> Here's another link I had:
> http://iqjar.com/jar/sending-emails-from-the-raspberry-pi/

      I've never tried that with my Pi; closest I've done was have a
arduino + temp probe hung off one of the USB ports in my vmhost and a
vm client would probulate it to get the temperature in python. A bit
more Rube Goldbergish compared to your design though.