[TriEmbed] All White APA102 LEDs

Adam Haile email at adamhaile.net
Tue Nov 3 20:28:30 CST 2015

So, there was a bit of a mix up with one particular roll of LEDs from the
order. Don't worry! It wasn't any of yours!... well, expect for Pete, kind
of.

Long story short, I didn't get a payment in time for one roll of
DW5050W72T-APA102
 LEDs. I didn't want to redo the invoice and quote so I just went with it,
partly because Pete said he would take half of it.

But... neither of us realized it was not an RGB APA102 strip, but a WHITE
APA102 strip! Each LED still has 3 elements but each is just full 6000K
white. So you basically get 24-bit white brightness control. (They are
still controllable from a Raspberry Pi, Arduino, AllPixel, etc... just
don't actually do color).

So, if anyone would like a 5m roll of 6000K white APA102 LEDs at 72/m
density.... $93.03 and the roll is yours :)

Otherwise, eBay probably. I need to get rid of them.

Any takers?