[TriEmbed] Msg for NCSU staff, faculty and students Fwd: Invitation to the NCSU MarketPlace Supplier Expo, McKimmon Center, Thursday Nov 5, 1pm-3:30pm

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Nov 2 17:03:54 CST 2015

A thing sponsored by Newark at McKimmon the day after the PCB Carolina
show. The flyer indicates NCSU customers are entitled to "special
pricing and free UPS ground shipment". This may be of interest to NCSU
folks reading this. I've tried to tell them I don't work for NCSU, but
they keep sending me this stuff.

-Pete