[TriEmbed] meeting slides are up (& web stats snapshot)

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sun May 17 08:25:37 CDT 2015

Paul MacDougal put his Monday presentation on the web site:

Switch Debouncing <http://triembed.org/blog/?p=1095>

Thanks to Paul and Glen Smith for the presentation and handling the
picky details respectively. And thanks to Tony Iskander, Ananth Raghavan
Subramanian, and Mike Mantini for representing NCSU.

I was dealing with the latest server "space patrol" when something made
me notice the traffic to the TriEmbed web site in March. I found these
numbers as baffling as they were stimulating:

TriEmbed web site traffic: March, 2015
<http://triembed.org/blog/wp-admin/upload.php?item=1114>

The top page hits on the site as of the latest stats update (a day or
three back) were, in order:

  * Interrupts presentation
    <http://triembed.bitser.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Interrupts.ppt>
  * Traffic Light project
    <http://triembed.bitser.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Traffic_v31.pdf>
  * Internet of Things
    <http://triembed.bitser.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Internet-of-Things-Presentation.pptx>

This info is available from the meetings archive page
<http://triembed.org/blog/?page_id=62> and/or one of the personal info
project pages (hanging off the web site menu bar).