[TriEmbed] Bring your switches

pete@soper.us pete at soper.us
Mon May 11 15:01:00 CDT 2015

Paul: I wasn't ment to go to this mtg. Flight from Atlanta on time, but my dad's back in the hospital. I'll send (just you) door signs. Also, one each list subscription and blog comment came through and I can't get to the 'Net well enough to deal with that for another hour or two (comment is that the mtg 7pm start is missing from mtg details page.