[TriEmbed] Another interesting kickstarter...

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at anibit.com
Wed May 6 14:34:53 CDT 2015

Neat. It reminds me of this:

http://www.nonolithlabs.com/cee/

Though I haven't dug in to the specs to see what the pro/cons might be
other than form factor (and sample rate, see comment below)

I have a Cee I bought a couple years ago. I'll dust it off and see if I
can get it fired up and bring it to the meeting Monday.

I'd be impressed if they can actually pull of 4Msps with a PIC24 CPU
driving it. The Cee can do 80ksps. There might be some detail about the
design I didn't notice, but 4 Msps sounds suspiciously optimistic.
Plausible, but optimistic.

On 2015-05-06 13:30, Rodney Radford via TriEmbed wrote:

> Combination power supply, function generator and digital scope that attaches to a breadboard...
>
> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nscope/nscope-a-lab-for-every-laptop [3]

Jon Wolfe
Anibit Technology LLC.

https://anibit.com