[TriEmbed] NRF24L01+ Based Large LED Array control - TriEmbed Digest, Vol 24, Issue 2

Terry King terry at terryking.us
Sat May 2 12:27:30 CDT 2015

Hello Michael,

The nRF24L01 could work for this; there is the ability to talk to multiple units and also "RF24"
has a library for a mesh type network, I think.

See:  http://arduino-info.wikispaces.com/Nrf24L01-2.4GHz-HowTo

and: http://maniacbug.github.io/RF24Network/index.html

Regards, Terry King
...In the Woods in Vermont USA
terry at terryking.us

DISCLAIMER: Mentioned stuff I do sell in my own shop...

-The One who Dies with the most Parts LOSES. What do you need??

Message: 1