[TriEmbed] upcoming monthly meetings at NCSU

Christopher Svec christophersvec at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 09:48:15 CDT 2015

If I'm in town on May 11th I'd like to give a 10-15 minute "talk" about my ideas for a "embedded software engineering 101" class and get feedback. (short bio: I'm an embedded software engineer at iRobot, and a former chip designer as well.)

I won't know if I'm in town until a few days before though, so feel free to ignore me for May.
-svec