[TriEmbed] Raspberry Pi GPIO

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Mar 30 14:28:28 CDT 2015

Rod is 100% on target. Many logic chips cannot tolerate this situation
at all. DO NOT cut power if logic inputs are present . Some logic
families advertise provisions to offer protection for this situation,
which, in my opinion, is probably about some special use-case situations
and not at all to do with making the situation more resilient to
arbitrary configurations.

-Pete