[TriEmbed] positively the last email for a week or two

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Mar 27 12:06:36 CDT 2015

(I am burned out on "public service" at the moment. If I don't turn
attention back to my "day job" the rest of my world is going to turn to
shit.  I simply cannot make another commitment, period.)

There is a need for a volunteer to act as spokesperson to respond to the
comment made by an EEWeb person at the bottom of the TriEmbed "About"
page here, asking permission to put something about TriEmbed on the
EEWeb site:

http://triembed.org/blog/?page_id=21

Your task will be to respond to this person via email and say "sure,
make us your site of the day", or "thanks, but no thanks" and follow up
with whatever information you see fit to provide in response to this
person's replies to you. If folks want to argue about whether this is a
good thing, bad, thing, etc, have at it.

If there are multiple volunteers then just coordinate and share the task.

I'll send the person's email address on request or you can visit the
"comments" section of the blog site Dashboard to retrieve it.

Thanks in advance,
Pete