[TriEmbed] LPC-H2148

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at anibit.com
Mon Mar 16 21:19:38 CDT 2015

The LPC 2148 is an ARM7TDMI family of chips. It is an older ARM
architecture that has been superseded by the "Cortex-M" line of ARM
chips. Don't let the age fool you, they are still super cool, and quite
capable. This chip has 512k flash and 42k of ram, plenty to run a micro
RTOS on it.  The closest analog in modern ARM chips to this might be a
Cortex M3.

It is more like the CPU you find on an Arduino Due than a Raspi.

There's nice support in GCC in these old chips, and if you have the
right jtag, you can get them to work with gdb and OpenOCD.

I'd volunteer to take it on, but I've got a ton of similar dev boards in
drawers waiting for the right project and enough free time.

--Jon